Trunk or Treat
October 31, 2021 4:00 - 5:30pm | Northwood Temple Outdoor Venue
Trunk or Treat . . . A safe and friendly Halloween alternative for the whole family. Wear your costume and join us for candy, food, fellowship and fun!
Sunday, October 31 | 4PM till 5:30PM at the wooded, upper parking lot.
Decorated trunks and volunteers wanted. Reserve your place today by filling out the registration form below, in the church office or either lobby on Sunday.
Event Rules & Guidelines for Participants:
- Participants may arrive at the north parking lot starting at 2:45PM
- Vehicles must be parked, decorated, and ready to hand out candy by 3:45PM. Vehicles arriving late will not be able to participate.
- For safety reasons, vehicles must remain parked for the entire event.
- Participating vehicles must have pre-packaged individually wrapped candy to hand out. (Nothing homemade.) Additional candy will be made available. No NUTS or PEANUT BUTTER.
- Family friendly/non-scary/non-political decorations & costumes ONLY.
- Thanks for not bringing pets or weapons of any kind.
- Deadline to sign up individually or with a group is Monday, October 25.
Check us out at [email protected]