It is Pentecost Sunday, May 31, and we will worship together inside the Worship Center as a congregation.
Our goal at Northwood Temple is to keep you safe and protected. This first Sunday back inside, we will use the following safety precautions:
• We will meet at 10 AM for a one-hour service for the next two Sundays and we will keep you informed about the summer schedule. Pre-service music begins at 9:30 AM.
• We will practice social distancing with our greeters and ushers, wearing masks and gloves.
• We will mark off pews for you to sit using social distancing. Families that sit together are asked to sit in the front sections of the church, if at all possible.
• No Nursery, Preschool, or Kids Church will be available. We will provide a Family Care Room for parents that need to attend to their child.
• For our offering, we will have ushers in every section where you can deposit your offerings.
• Our ushers will distribute a pre-sealed Communion set for each person at the door to the sanctuary.
• Drive-In Church will still be available for those on the outside. They will listen only to the audio on 92.7 FM. Designated parking will be reserved on the last line of the upper parking lot. Ushers will be there to help you to distribute Communion elements, collect offerings, and any other need that you have.
It has been about 3 months since we had a close fellowship worship service where you could see and talk to your friends in church. I too am looking forward to being able to see you as we sing and praise God together. I believe that this service will be one of our greatest services ever on Pentecost Sunday!
I look forward to seeing you and leading you in worship!