Mpact Girls Clubs
Relevant and Fun
Mpact Girls Clubs have something for girls of every age!
• Adventures, activities, and games show girls how discovering God's Word is fun!
• Lessons teach girls valuable life skills, everything from sportsmanship and integrity, to cooking and outreach.
• Girls learn how to choose actions, attitudes, and behaviors that please God.
• Girls encounter difficult situations in their growing up years. By intentionally fostering relationships between girls and the leaders, Girls Ministries creates a safe environment for girls to discuss issues they face and get godly counsel.
• Girls Ministries is flexible. Meet whenever is best for your group.
• Most importantly, Girls Ministries shares with each girl that God loves her and wants to have a relationship with her.
(Birth-36monthsSunlight Kids takes your nursery from simply baby-sitting
to intentionally teaching Bible truths to young children. When you choose Sunlight Kids, you can feel confident that you are more equipped than ever before to effectively share God's love with little ones.
Rainbows: The Noah’s Zoo Club
(Preschool boys & girls 3 & up)
Rainbows launches little hearts into the exciting journey of discovering God and His great love.
Daisies: The Sonshine Club
Girls lay a foundation for godly character with lessons on
everything from believing to giving, and obeying to trusting. Darcy, Diana, and Dorie (paper dolls) help Daisies make life applications from the Bible stories and principles they learn.
Prims: The Discovery Club
(1st & 2nd grade girls)
Megan, Carmen, Kim, and Tonya guide Prims through life-application stories as the girls learn biblical principles. The Discovery Box stores lesson-related objects to be displayed during lesson time to make learning even more fun.
Stars: The Fun Club
(3rd–5th grade girls)
Girls complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development).
Friends: The Where You Belong Club
(6th–8th grade girls)
Discussion-oriented lessons help girls make godly decisions about issues they face. Plus, the incorporated Bible reading teaches girls to search God's Word for answers to life questions.
M-Pact Girls Clubs meet on Wednesday nights at 7:00 in the following locations:
Rainbows (Boys & Girls, Ages 3 - 5)
3-yr-olds - Main Sanctuary South Foyer, Room 103
4- & 5-yr-olds - Main Sanctuary South Foyer, Room 105
M-Pact (Girls, Grades K - 12) Coordinator, Stacey Prevette
Daisies (Kindergarten) MSB Room 309
Prims I (1st & 2nd grades) MSB Room 311
Stars I (3rd grade) MSB Room 308
Stars II & III (4th & 5th grades) MSB Room 307
Friends Club I (6th grade) MSB Room 302
Friends Club II & III (7th - 8th grades) MSB Room 303
Girls Only (9th-12th grades) Note: meets 6:00-6:45 p.m. FLC Room 204
Copyright ©1998-2008 The General Council of the Assemblies of God